Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A blog of our own

Well, I have decided the Brogan family needs a blog! So here you have it! I am an avid reader of different blogs about families, friends, food, and even DIY couples, but never thought I would document life through a blog of my own. Quite frankly, I am not sure my writing skills are up to par enough for this. After much deliberation, I decided it would be a fun experience to allow others to journey with me and Matt.

I hope to use this blog to share recipes, DIY projects, daily and travel experiences, and just generally how life is going for me and Matt.

Love you all,
Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I've started keeping a blog, too. I will add you to my list of those I follow so I can keep up to date on your life! :) Oh, and I love your shadow box--very cute!

    P.S. We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete